- Oversized Main Compartment
- Dual Insulated Pockets
- Abrasion/Weather Resistant Fabric
- Fleece-Lined Media Pocket
- Front Organizer Pocket
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Zipper Organizer Pockets
- Velour-Lined Valuables Pocket
- Padded Duffle Strap
- Ergonomic Padded Handles
- Ergonomic Ventilated Backpack Straps
- Molded Back Panel (Built-In Lumbar Support)
- Expandable Compartment
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Accessory Strap
- Heavy Duty Zippers & Hardware
1. Ergonomic ventilated backpack straps and an adjustable sternum strap provide maximum comfort, while a myriad of other thoughtful features, including velour-lined valuables and media pockets, give you quick access to your phone, tablet, etc. And yes, it fits perfectly in your favorite airline's overhead compartment.
Conversion 2 utilizes the icon 6-in-1 backpack's expandable compartment. The separate compartment's added room, 15 liters to be exact, is perfect to stash damp clothing, or if you simply need more storage.
Conversion 3 introduces the first of two duffle options. Store the backpack straps behind the back panel and attach the provided padded duffle strap to turn your backpack into a small duffle bag.
Conversion 4 sees the return of the expandable compartment, transforming the small duffle into the larger extended duffle.
Conversion 5 may look like an entirely different backpack, but it's not. A removable daypack with laptop sleeve detaches from the main backpack providing the perfect companion for a meeting or quick trip.
Conversion 6 enlists the help of the padded duffle strap to turn the daypack into a messenger bag. With the backpack straps tucked out of view, the messenger bag provides a clean, professional look.